mercredi 27 avril 2016

What's the Best Marshmallow ROM/Kernel[6.0.1+] for Performance on Moto G

As the title says it Im looking for the best rom kernel mix on the Moto G to unleash the beast:D

Still want some nice features & tweaks tho
Also want battery life but that I can tweak a bit myself...
Really want best performance in multitasking and everything I do not play any games I dont care if my moto g cant play games I only want it to perform in what I do most often... as my moto g is the 8gb version:
-Surf the web on chrome alot
-Listen to different music apps
-Do some work
-FB/Messenger
-Hangouts sms
-Youtube
Want you guys to share what are the best ROMS/KERNELS for the best performance!
Thanks Guys!

Currently running:
Moto G 2013 XT032 falcon
SlimSaber 6.0.1 UberTC
Kaminari Kernel UberTC5.3.x 1.6GHz CPU 533MHz GPU


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N0M98E
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire