samedi 30 avril 2016

[N910T][DOK2] Looking for a custom ROM w/working encryption.

I bought a Note 4 last week and have been excited to get it up and running. However, I haven't had any luck finding a ROM that will encrypt. I've tried (and love) OvrDriVE's MM, N5 port, and v7.1.1, as well as a few of the debloated stock ROMs, N5 Express, CM 13, and CMremix.

I tried encrypting through adb shell w/proper commands. No luck. I'm not sure if it's a kernel issue or what. I also tried to go back to ANK4 to try encryption with FireKat, but I'm unable to flash stock ANK4 over DOK2.

I flashed OEM DOK2 and was able to encrypt, but then I can't have a custom recovery or even root. I'm banging my head against the wall, hence my post and request for advice! I need encryption for work, and I would really love to enjoy one of the dev's ROMs instead of running stock. Do you guys have any ideas for me, perhaps DOK2 ROMs that you know will encrypt?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QIoZhO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire