samedi 30 avril 2016

[request] cm 12.1/13

Hello everyone, I don't know if this is the right subforum to submit this topic so sorry btw :(
Is it possible that somebody please build a CM for this device?
My device runs 5.0.2 stock Lollipop, 5.0 screen, rooted, has TWRP recovery 3.0.0.0, SDK21, Linux Kernel 3.10, unlocked bootloader...
The sources of the device were already published by Alcatel and there are already two ROMs for it out there. One is MIUI 7.6(5.1.1 Lollipop) Beta (ported from Moto G 2015 I think) and a full stock ROM without Vodafone apps, rooted and with a few customizations...
Please somebody make CM for this device! I would really appreciate it even if it's an alpha version I don't care! Just do it plz :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Tm9Chb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire