jeudi 28 avril 2016

Non responsive touch screen T710

Hi,

I have a T710 that's about 6 months old and had fairly light use.

Yesterday after charging up to 100% while off, it turned on only for the touch screen to fail to respond. The capacitive keys and fingerprint sensor and physical buttons all work perfectly, the tablet boots normally, and even responds to OK Google - but no touch is registered on the screen at all.

There is no screen protector on it and it has not been dropped or damaged. I noticed a day or two ago when playing a game that the screen was a little slow to respond, but put this down to maybe greasy fingers or a laggy game.

It is currently running a stock 5.01 Rom, although there was an update or week or two back - but I've had it working since then.

This happened once before about 3 months ago and I was in the process of returning it when I flashed a stock ROM through ODIN, which solved the problem and it worked fine until yesterday - this seems to suggest that it's not a hardware issue.

Before I go down the Odin process again and hence wipe it, are there any other things I can try that might work?

I've never rooted and the Knox counter is not tripped, so I could send it back under warranty, but that will mean sending it away and as I imported it from Hong Kong I don't know if Samsung will raise an issue (I'm UK based).

Previous googling when I had the issue before found a post or two suggesting that it was something to do with charging after letting it run down that led to others seeing the same issue - but can't find anything in this forum.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NY9XVt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire