samedi 30 avril 2016

Verizon Wifi Calling

Just took a little trip down to Verizon to check out the HTC 10. I know I will love this pone. besides all the verizon bloat and crap, heck i even saw a game on it with no google account set up to install any so I assume it will ship with all of it. I just wanted to share something I saw with everyone. In the advanced calling section of settings it has an option for Verizon WiFi calling. So it looks like the HTC10 will support Verizon WIFI calling. I know I read somewhere that the unlocked version will work with Tmobiles WiFi calling and that wasn't a surprise. They may be good news for some people. As i leave Verizon and switch to ATT I think well I could have used that before when service sucked but its a little to late for me. Att works everywhere I need it to where verizon has failed me in the past. I wonder if the unlocked version works on Verizon is WiFi calling will be supported as well?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SCbvK5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire