samedi 30 avril 2016

Tablet style Chrome on phone

Hello all, first post here. I've found countless answers to questions I've had for Android devices all thanks to you guys. Thank you so much! I've ran into a bit of a problem that bugs the heck out of me. I love Chrome on my tablet, but not so much on my phone. Is there a method to putting the tablet style Chrome on my phone? You know, with the tabs across the top of the screen with the back, forward, and reload buttons? I feel my screen is big enough, and it would save time to switch tabs (one click vs two). Ideally I'd like it to auto update without going back to the phone version, but I don't want to spoof Play store. Any ideas? Thanks in advance guys!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QIoV1v
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire