vendredi 29 avril 2016

wifi problems after cos 13 update

Updated my phone yesterday, got OTA finally, did factory reset after that, wiped cache but I have two problems when i am on WiFi. First problem is slow loading every picture from various apps (facebook, messenger, instagram, 9gag...), it takes 10-20 seconds for pictures to show, I will include screenshot below.

This is what it looks like in google play, every time I open it takes 10-20 seconds to load all, my connection is not bad, i have 40mbps download and apps are downloading at that speed without problems, only photos loading is slow...

Second problem is that my notifications from messenger, gmail etc are late like few minutes or they appear when I turn screen on / unlock my phone.
Those problems are only on WiFi, not when I am on 3G/4G. I doubt its my router settings because everything was fine yesterday when I was on COS 12.1 and I was on it few months without any problem.

Does anyone had or have problems like this on COS 13 ?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160429-180844.png Views: N/A Size: 121.7 KB ID: 3734851  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rG9tz0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire