samedi 30 avril 2016

How good is the SD Card encryption feature that comes with the phone?

Under Settings > General > Security

I have some questions regarding the encryption
If I encrypt my SD card:

Will new files I transfer from my phone storage to the SD card be encrypted automatically? Or will I have to re-encrypt the entire SD card

How do I de-encrypt the SD card? Can it only be done with the specific phone that I used to encrypt it? Meaning if I encrypt my sd card, and my phone breaks in the futute, I'll never be able to de-encrypt it?

Can I access files on the encrypted card using a file explorer? If so, do I have to enter a password every time I want to look at a file?

That is all. Thanks you in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZKyCC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire