mardi 26 avril 2016

My Tab S2 T715 stuck on a bootloop

Hi everybody,

Can you help me ?

What happens :
1°) Root my tablet with CF-autoroot (smt715_cf-autoroot.tar) => Seems to be ok, as SuperSU update binaries.
2°) Update Recovery with TWRP_3.0.0-1_sm-t715.tar => Seems to be ok.
3°) In recovery, I made a backup, just in case. The backup seems to be ok, I had a confirmation that I could reboot.
4°) Reboot => Bootloop.

I can't enter in recovery mode anymore.
I can enter in download mode.

=> I tried to flash with the official ROM : T715XXU2APB2_T715OXA2APB2_T715XXU2APB2_HOME.tar.md 5 => Useless
=> I tried to restore my tablet with Samsung Smart Switch => Useless
=> I tried to flash PIT (GTS28LTE_EUR_OPEN.pit) => Useless...

I don't know what to do now...

Thanks for your help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qRJWSo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire