mardi 26 avril 2016

Mini-View Feature Freezes Phone

Hi. I have been using my Verizon V10 since November now and it has been great, but recently (like in the past 3 months) I have been unable to use the mini-view feature for one handed use. Whenever I try to swipe on the home buttons, the phone screen freezes and I am unable to click anything on the touch screen. What I am able to do at this point is use the volume rockers and power button, but strangely enough I am able to double tap the screen and turn the phone on but once the screen on all touch capabilities are gone again. The only way I have been able to resolve this issue is by removing the battery and replacing it. If anyone could help me that would be great!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T385w0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire