mercredi 27 avril 2016

CWM or TWRP on Hisense Sero 5, help please

Hi everyone, I'm new here so if I've just posted this on a wrong place please, just tell me. Also forgive any misspelling, english is not my first language.

Fisrt some introduction, I've been having some problems with my new phone, the Hisense HS-L691 or Sero 5, which has a custom android and some trash apps, I've normally worked fine on factory androids if they have everything i want which is not much, after a quick root and some deleting trash I encounter whith my first "big" poblem, the factory android doesn't let me to fully control the volume of my device, which I know it can sound stupid but I can assure it's been annoying, so I wanted to change the android version (maybe a 5.0 or a clean 4.4.4) I start to search and I find some tutorials which worked fine until I find out I need CWM, I didn't know what was that (I know, duh) I start looking and I find out there's no support on my device, I start looking some "universal" tutorials which didn't work until finally I lost my mind.

tl;dr: Device's android works like **** and I wanna change it but my device isn't supported.

So I'm calling for help to anyone who can point me on the right direction, I don't know how to code but I consider myself a quick learner if you give me the right resources (I woke up without knowing how to make a hard-reset)
I just need that little push, of course if someone can guide me on the process I won't say no.
Thank you very much for your time, looking forward about your responses.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/237kDI8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire