mardi 26 avril 2016

with my note 4 n910p

Hi everyone
note : I am too bad in English
I have bought a used Note 4 and it was on kk and in the sitting model name : n910f I tried to update to newer version I downloaded lollipop n910f form sammobile and tried to install it from the Odin but it doesn't
I noticed in the download mod the device is n910p so I return to sammobile and downloaded 6.0.1 of n910p
and I installed it and work good but I have two problems (the language and the locked sim card)
I search in many website to unlock it but I discovered I can unlock it by app it's called ssu or something like that I downloaded the app but it doesn't work and I discovered it work only on kk I tried to return to kk but I can't !! I don't know why
and I tried to install lollipop custom and official Roms and I failed too
so can any body tell what should I do with this phone ???? :(:(:(:(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qRJVhl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire