mercredi 27 avril 2016

Samsung Internet Voice Rec/Keyboard Input Problems

I downloaded the Samsung internet app for the Samsung gear VR for the first time today, and I noticed that everything works fine on the app, but as soon as I hit the search bar to type in an input, it comes up with the usual pop up window saying "listening". I try and speak and it doesn't pick up anything, just stays on listening. If I try and go on the keyboard input, I can hover over the keyboard icon by looking at it and it shines blue, but I can't actually click on it, so the keyboard input menu doesnt come up. I can't click on anything at all and I can't get rid of the window. I have to go back to the oculus main menu and load up the app again to reset it. Any ideas why this is?

i'm using Samsung Galaxy S7 flat\exynos version


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TeNftM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire