lundi 1 août 2016

Stutter?

Is it just my phone that stutters quite frequently or is this just a general problem with the m9? All the reviewers said something along the lines of "this phone is a speed beast" or something like that but I hate the stuttering. My brother's Nexus 6 is time and time again smoother than my phone. For example, when I go on nova launcher with a vertical scrolling app drawer and scroll, the m9 stutters when scrolling while the Nexus 6 is at a constant 60fps. Yet when I looked it up online everyone said the m9 was faster. Also, could this be a problem with the ROM, would I be better off with a custom ROM such as CM or ADHD? This lag is especially annoying since I paid good money for my phone

Is it just my phone that's bad or is this the snapdragon 810?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqwKif
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire