lundi 29 août 2016

Sdcard write protected-Facebook is suspect

My phone is rooted. I am using Lenovo A7000 phone with AOSP 6.0 by Risma Ermaya.


I have formatted my SD card as internal storage using the default feature of marshmallow.

Few months back, I started facing the issue of Facebook and Messenger updates. Whenever I used to update my facebook or messenger from the playstore, these apps stopped opening and used to crash. But after I used to restart my phone, these applications ran fine. A week ago, I installed instgram for the first time in this phone. Similar thing happened with it too. After installation from Google Play store, it did not open. However, after restarting the phone, everything went well.*


Yesterday, I was updating facebook, I got the error 403. I cleared up data of my playstore app after forced stopping it, removed all my google accounts from the phone, and rebooted the device. After rebooting, the error was still showing up in the playstore. Feeling frustrated, I forced stopped Google Play services framework application, cleared it data and rebooted my phone. But, the problem was still there.


I have got into deeper trouble now. My microSD card has become write protected. I did not remove my SD card at all since months. It is of sandisk brand and has class 10.*


I cannot take screenshots. I cannot download any file from chrome browser. I cannot download images sent to me by my friends through whatsapp.*


I cannot even copy one file in its folder to another folder in the memory card. I have tried using the default file explorer and Solid Explorer application. I have just 587 MB remaining in my phone. However, I can access any file I want to. My videos and music are playing just fine.*


I am also able to delete any files within the file explorer, so that I can make a nandroid backup of my files in TWRP. Even TWRP does not allow me to delete my music and videos within the SD card. What should I do to fix this trouble? I do not want to format my SD card as it has lot of important data. Even if I connect my phone to my PC and try to copy the files, the process hangs after few seconds and Windows explorer hangs which is displaying the content in my SD card. I am running windows 8.1.


I have also tried unmounting and remounting my sd card using the in built feature of Marshmallow, but this trick still doesn't solve my trouble.*

I have also tried clearing cache and dalvic from TWRP but still no progress. I feel that facebook is the culprit because while clearing cache in TWRP, it gives the error that it could not clear cache from com.facebook.katana folder.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNgDtj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire