lundi 29 août 2016

Spectacular results with Package Disabler Pro and Greenify on MM

I was never convinced about package disabler until I tried it. Many folks running stock with latest MM update and non rooted may be facing average to poor battery life. Try this combination in the subject and don't go wild on disabling thing. I just disabled rudimentary bloat ware from Samsung and Google, applied standard greenify logic mentioned on XDA and I am back to pre MM battery level or for that matter much better. Also running two corporate accounts plus my personal accounts and messaging. Just thought I share for those facing similar issues.

Also the phone is remarkably snappier, I can feel it with all the apps i use. Also I moved my magazine and news apps to my Nexus 7 2013 goodness, so this is just the perfect setup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cneRo4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire