lundi 29 août 2016

Bluetooth pairing issue in car (Acura) [Nougat 7.0] [Solved]

After an OTA, stock 5x, I did a full reset because I seemed to have battery drain. Unfortunately I could not pair my phone with my 07 Acura Tl w/ navigation. The pairing process would cut off when I was to enter my pin on the phone.

Apparently, going to location settings of my phone and turning off the scanning option for wifi and Bluetooth solves the pairing problem.

My phone paired and most is well. Unfortunately, I still have issues with starting a call on the phone. I can transfer the call to Bluetooth until the call is answered. But I can start calls from my cars voice commands. This was an issues since 6.0.

YMMV, but this likely works with most Hondas of this era.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNo1b2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire