lundi 1 août 2016

Samsung Galaxy Note II (SGH-T889) suddenly stuck in reboot loop, please help

A few weeks ago I installed Resurrection Remix on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889) following the instructions of this site:
teamandroid[dot]com/2016/03/08/update-tmobile-galaxy-note-2-t889-android-601-resurrection-remix-marshmallow-custom-rom/2/

Everything worked great for two weeks, my phone had better battery life, had the new OS, even played Pokemon Go (which it wasn't supposed to be able to do). However, yesterday it crashed when I was surfing Chrome on IGN's mobile website, and ever since has been stuck in boot loop. It boots up, optimizes # of # apps, and reboots. I can't stop it.

The thing is, since it's this way, I'm not sure how to get it back to flash it or anything. The recovery mode seems like it's back to the Odin crap again instead of the CWM recovery mode, and I can't download/install stuff on it in the current state, etc.

It's an old phone so I suppose I could go get a new one but meh. I love my Note 2. Never had a problem till now. Any ideas? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aptxMM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire