lundi 1 août 2016

Power button problem

Hi all,

I have accident on sea where one wave splashed a bag where my phone was. After small problems with "laggy" buttons everything went fine and my phone worked correctly except power button. It doesn't react. I couldn't even restart the phone. And when my battery was used I coudnt turn it on. I tried to press volume up + power button million times, or all 4 buttons, and somehow I manage to turn it on again while still I was on vacation. Few times I have entered Android recovery screen, and Power button worked perfectly there (I managed to press power button and select reboot device). And after the phone turn on power button would usually works few minutes and then it would died again.

I have installed software for simulation of power button and it worked ok. This morning somehow I decided to turn off my phone, and I couldn't even imagine what kind of problems I will have to turn it on again. Whole day I am trying to turn it on, but it doesn't react. When I pull in charger then it shows regularly battery status (70%). I am desperate :crying:

I am trying to google or find any solution how to bring it ON again without power button, but without success :(
Is there any way how could I turn Samsung galaxy S6 Edge Plus without power button?

Many thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ams0JB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire