lundi 1 août 2016

Canadian D803 Soft Boot Loops. Need help at least to make Apps and Data Backup

I've got a Canadian G2 D803. I have been using AICP 10 (aicp_d803_lp-10.0-NIGHTLY-20151225), the last lollipop release. I used this because in January when I tried MM release, it caused random soft boots at the time.

With the AICP 10 lollipop, it was mostly working fine until Friday when it all of a sudden doing soft reboots. It wasn't just a single isolated instance. It began doing it constantly. Every time it finished booting up, after a minute or so, it would soft reboots itself. In addition, when it constant soft reboots, the time would reset to linux default of 1970-01-01. Because it only stays in boot completed for only a minute, it wasn't long enough to sync time with service provider or ntp servers. Manually correct the time and a few soft reboots later would reset back to default 1970-01-01.

I should also note that this is not the first time it happened. I traveled to China in May, and this soft reboot loop kept happening. But the problem stopped after I disable auto time sync. But this time, I disable time sync and it's not working.

My main issue right now is I want to backup all the apps and data with Titanium Backup before wiping the phone or moving to another phone. But it only completed boot for 1 minute before it soft reboots by itself again. Within the 1 minute time, for multiple reboots, I uninstall some recent apps. However, so far it doesn't have any effect. I've also tried clearing dalvik and data cache in TWRP. While the phone boots and runs through the "optimizing" app on boot, it doesn't soft reboot, not until it completes booted into the OS. Here is a more detailed list of things I have tried so far without success:

I'm completely at a loss right now as I just want to backup the apps and data first. Does anyone experience something like this before? Anyone has any clue about this or similar issues?

I do have a logcat and kmsg. I don't think I'm allowed to attach to the post because I'm new to XDA. Where can I post it?

Thanks in advance for any help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJKVkP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire