jeudi 1 septembre 2016

LG V10 H900 single-sim, change to dual-sim?

I bought this phone off eBay, mistakenly believing that it was a dual-sim phone since most reviews for the LG V10 say that it is dual sim.

http://ift.tt/2chG7QH

The H900 is the single-sim variant of the LG V10 and I'm wondering, is there a way to make this phone into dual-sim? I know there are dual-sim adapters like Magicsim and even knock-offs you can buy for less than $5 on eBay, but I don't want to use this because it's not the same as having a dual-sim phone. With a dual-sim adapter, if SIM1 is the current active sim and you get a call on SIM2's number, you will miss the call. But with a dual-sim phone, both numbers can be called at the same time and you will receive the calls on the same phone (although you can only answer one at a time, but you can put one call on hold and switch to the other call).

There are also little boxes you can buy that you put two or even three sims into which interface with your phone via bluetooth, but it's an extra device to carry around, have to charge up and potentially lose.

I doubt this is possible but I thought I'd ask anyway since there are other models of this phone which have dual-sim but are otherwise identical.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWX5ph
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire