jeudi 1 septembre 2016

External Bluetooth Receiver?

HU Specs
Model: Eonon GA5162F
MCU: MTCB ZD 2.83
ROM: Malaysk 5.1.1 (with xposed)

So my HU does not show any song information over bluetooth only the standard play/pause, previous and back. After talking to Eonon they don't plan on updating the software to support higher versions of A2DP.

I don't believe it is possible to improve the A2DP support with a custom ROM / MCU (if this is possible that would be awesome) so I had another thought. My unit has a USB input so you can connect a USB drive and play music off that. I'm wondering if it possible to get a external Bluetooth receiver, plug it into the USB port and play music over bluetooth from my phone.

My goal is just to be able to see song information and maybe artwork. I use Youtube Music for my music streaming and currently it is not compatible with my HU so I can't use the app directly on the HU.

Any suggestions or other ways I can get around this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bX2a0Z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire