jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Help!! Flashing locked phone without erasing data/pictures

Hi there long reader first time poster.

I have a locked S6 edge model SM-G925AZKAATT, for some reason it won't take my pin out the blue which is a 4 digit pin, nothing crazy, I have noticed sometimes that it took 2 or 3 times to unlock it , but now out the blue it just won take my pin, I tried Google Device Manager and put a new 4 digit pin in the password, a message and a phone number, I can only see the green button to make the call to the phone number provided and the message, but I tried the new 4 digit pin, and it doesn't work,

also tried in the Samsung account, set up a new pin and still no avail,

I have been reading a lot and I see threads about flashing stock with Odin will not erase the data,

but will it also unlocked the phone?
or least boot up in some sort of recovery mode, enough for me to extract photos and and other media

currently this what I have to maybe do this,
G925AUCU1AOCE_CL4351102_QB4488922_REV02_user_low_s hip.tar.zip

and

Odin3_v3.11.1.zip

any advise will be greatly appreciated

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2chEeUj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire