lundi 1 août 2016

which rom (and messenger) to use?

Hi all,
Please help me. I'm tired of MM, went back to Lolli and google play services is still eating a big part of my battery. I have 2 gmail accounts and facebook + messenger. All syncs are off, only the one for mail is on.
I noticed that google play seevices appear mostly when I'm on mobile data. And I don't know why, a nice while ago it was nowhere and I had 4.5hrs of sot in general, now it reaches 3hrs mostly.

Since we didn't have a lot of options for modded roms in the early life of the G4 and honestly I didn't really need one, cause it was flawless, (Sometimes I could reach 6hrs of sot using opera mini) now I'm lost and my question is: which ROM should I flash, that's clean and got rid of all of these sh*tty google stuff? The best would be a kdz version.

Or what sould I delete/disable etc? It's fvc*ing annoying.


And one more question, messenger is also a battery hog, and it wasn't like this before, and I don't really use it that much. Any ideas which version was better? Sadly I hate using it from browsers, chat enabler and fb lite are also awful for me.

I like this phone, and I don't want to sell.it, but the good battery performance is really.imortant for me, I'd like that 4,5hrs of SOT back.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJKFlY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire