lundi 1 août 2016

Suddenly sending 'my location in SMS'

Twin Sprint stock LG G3's (wife and I) and both have spontaneously sent "my location" messages via SMS to a couple people when we most certainly DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS. I've searched and found nothing to stop (but plenty to enable) sending of location - it's been mostly in G+ (disabled), Hangouts (disabled), and settings (I use GPS and wifi, but no settings to stop or start auto-sending location).

If we ask "where are you?" in hangouts (gchat) it will prompt to share a location, but we just opt not to. The auto-sending via text is a problem though.

What do you think could be causing this and what is the solution, please?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGDfPD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire