lundi 1 août 2016

replaced tf701 with Chuwi Hi12

Well after years of good use on the tf701 and not quite finding a good custom ROM I liked to keep it on life support, I replaced the tf701 with a Chuwi Hi12 and Hi12 aluminum keyboard dock. While there weren't many good android transformer options in the U.S., the Chinese markets have a lot of great deals on tablet/keyboard combos that dualboot win 10 and android. I just picked the HI12, but there's quite a few good options like Chuwi, teclast, or Cube.

So far it has been a great replacement. I just mention it because there maybe transformer fans like myself that find themselves without many good options to replace their android based keyboard/tablet setup. my tf701 has been my main road warrior goto for years. I use VDI when more advanced content creation or work needed to be done. The addition of a dualboot with win 10 as an option with the new setup has been pretty nice for when I can't get to VDI.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2auqvbf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire