mardi 2 août 2016

Mobile data problem

Hey guys,
I just noticed something weird with my priv.
Everytime I use mobile data I normally get H+. But as soon as the mobiledata isn't used it switches over to 3g and once something uses the internet it takes a few seconds, nothing is loading, then it switches over to H+ and loads the page/whatever really fast.

I noticed this by playing pokemon go.
Everytime I am just standing around and no data is sent the connection indicator shows 3G. As soon as I try to catch a pokemon, open a gym or something else it takes some time to load while showing 3g, then switches over H+ and then it loads instantly.

It feels like some kind of battery saver but I just couldn't find any settings.
Does anyone else got the same problem? Maybe even a solution?

~ .K'

ps: Atm. I am using the latest MM beta but I also had the problem on the previous MM beta. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2b08an5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire