lundi 29 août 2016

lg g3 no service detected !

Hi everyone
i have an lg g3 d855 EU working just fine for 1 year and a half ,
And lately when i upgrade to Marshmallow and then i stated flashing a different custom roms and they all work fine!
But a week ago I got a strange problem! A sudden msg appear for few second and then phone keep rebooting:
"Mobile network will be unavailable until you restart with a valid sim card"
I've done a lot of research and tried them all but still the same probe:
-put a piece of paper on the top of the sim cad
-replace the sim card
- Factory reset
-flashed android 5 the original kdz file got from official lg firmware using my IMEI
-....
So I decided to get it to a technician!
-so he replaced the sim card reader with a new one! After that the phone went just fine for 4 days and then the problem come back, so I get it back to him, so he replaced the reader with second new one and he told me that the reader is not the problem and is 100% working so when I put the sim card and reboot it ask me for "pin code" but when I after put the pin code, the phone keep searching for signal for few second than it stay no service at all.
the technician sad that there is some file in lg g3 responsible for the service detection and stuff like that only be obtained from another working lg g3 and only solution is that he can get those fil from a working lg g3 and put it into my phone and he told me it will be working again for sure !
So please guys help me I'm stuck :( :( !! Is there anyone know something about these files or their names?? And if he can provide me them I'll be so grateful. :good:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-08-30-10-13-32.jpg Views: N/A Size: 199.7 KB ID: 3858857   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-08-30-10-13-23.jpg Views: N/A Size: 207.6 KB ID: 3858858  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ca8R0t
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire