lundi 29 août 2016

External audio.

I use MX Player (android) in Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE (C6833). I recently tried playing a serial in MX Player through OTG. The format is MKV and the files are not bilingual.

The video plays fine but is in Spanish language.
I have a Russian language audio in ac3 format separately.

While playing the video, is there any way I can load Russian audio?
A huge amount of serials in Russia can't be downloaded in 1080p with internal Russian audio. The only way in such situations - download video with external audio file.

PS: I played the same videos in my Windows desktop using MPC-BE. It loads Russian audio file automatically. Hope there is an option in android app to do it, at least, manually.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVGoLk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire