lundi 1 août 2016

Broke Z2 motherboard and now i'm searching for a replacement

Hello.
I just broke my z2 motherboard by using a third party magnetic charger and plugging it backwards. Now my motherboard is toast.
I want to ask if i can replace it with a z3 motherboard, or if it has to be a z2 one, because the z3 seems to have the same connectors....

Right now I have a broken z2 and i was thinking of buying a z2 or z3 with broken screen, since it's quite cheap, and then replace the motherboard, or take the screen from my z2 and put it on that phone.
So my two questions are:

Can the screens from z2 and z3 be swapped or are they not compatible?
Can the motherboards from z2 and z3 be swapped or are they not compatible?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGE2jy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire