vendredi 29 juillet 2016

You know if LG devices have the EFS-IMEI issue as Samsung ones?

Hi all, I would like to know if LG devices have the same problem with corrupted data on EFS folder/partition, and if so therefore lose the IMEI by a bad flashing getting a corrupted imei.

So, if LG devices have the same problem as Samsung ones, which apps are the best to backing up those files? Maybe using Terminal Emulator (dd if=/dev/block/......)? Also, I wanted to tried the following apps on Android, but I never have done any backup with them, until now.:
- FlashFire (this give me more confidence)
- EFS Backup
- Partitions Backup & Restore
- EFS Professional Tool (for PC)

My device: LG K10 (k420) - ROOTED with locked bootloader (if possible, I don't want to unlock it).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afvcGC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire