vendredi 29 juillet 2016

gfive

Hi guys.
Recently when i reset my gfive g9, it start downloading different apps when i turn wifi on, and kingroot shows me 2 risk files and 360 security also shows me 2 risk files that is com.system.update and system.bin but they both cant fix this problem,. So i decided to hard reset again to get rid of this trojen or virus but it was unhelpfull. No matter how many i try to formate my device these problem still exists. I also want to install custom rom in this model but when i go to recovery mode 3e, there are only some options in it .... rebot device, apply update through adb, sdcard, caches, and wipe data and wipe caches only... there is no other option other than this.. there is no advance option. So kindly help me with this problem i cant install custom rom with these options and cant use my orignal rom at this situation ... kindly help thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afvMUS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire