vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Building and installing ROMs for HTC

Hi, please let me know if this should me moved to another section.

I am coming from Samsung phones, and building and installing ROMs for them. I got an HTC A9 a while back and I am having cyanogenmod withdrawals lol. I have the Sprint model so there doesn't seem to be any compatible builds, please let me know if I am wrong.

So basically I am breaking my dev shoes back out and going to attempt to build a CM ROM for the Sprint A9, but some things around still confuse me for HTC. I already have S-Off and unlocked bootloader, running a rooted stock image. But I am not sure I fully understand this RUU stuff? Also, if anyone else could fill in the blanks for me regarding differences between working with samsung vs htc. I already know you can't use Odin, that was one thing I really hated about samsung anyway, I am far more comfortable using fastboot lol. But any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afvCge
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire