vendredi 29 juillet 2016

[HELP] LG G3 stuck at Firmware Update Screen after trying to Flash Stock Firmware.

I just recently bought an LG G3 phone and wanted to update it to Android Marshmallow. The phone I bought was rooted using SuperSu, in order to update the firmware I had to do the "full unroot" from SuperSu. After that nothing happened so I decided to do the unroot manually. While doing so, when the screen showing "Firmware Update - Do not unplug..." the power went down when I was in Download Mode. After that I have tried to root the stock firmware but the LG Flash Tool either gives error of "Cannot Change Download Mode" or says "Partition change failed". I have tried several methods.

Now I am locked out of my phone. There is no recovery mode as when I enter it, it shows the Factory Reset screen. I have done factory reset too but to no benefit.

My phone is still being recognized by my computer so it's just soft bricked. Please help me out of this misery. I am new to this thing. :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afwoty
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire