jeudi 28 juillet 2016

SD Not being recognized. Need help!

Hey there guys,

Well, I got into a serious problem with my SD and I would really appreciate any help.
First of all, I got a Lg Magna H502 with the android 5.0.1, stock ROM. I managed to root it and then I got it into a bootloop by installing stupid things on it. (I'm pretty noob at android management). With TWRP I wiped everything that I could - totally desperate at this point. Bricked the hell out of it. Then, I couldn't even acess the TWRP.
Later, I managed to flash a mm ROM on it and all went back working again.. but with a big problem though, my SD wasn't being recognized anymore. It doesn't seem like a common problem, cuz I tried all the solutions that I could possibly find in the internet for 2 days and yet, no lucky. The problem isn't on the SD since my other device and my pc with the adapter can find it. Already tried formating with exFAT and FAT32, also tried the cmd checking method with the "chkdsk etc", it seems to be everything ok with the SD. Not only that, already tried to wipe cache and mount the sd card using the TWRP but still, nothing happens. It doesn't allow me to mount it.
I didn't try to flash the old stock ROM on it because all the people that installed the same mm ROM on the same phone didn't have this issue. So, it doesn't seems to be a ROM problem.
Any ideas? I can't figure it out. :confused::rolleyes:
The SD model is a Sandisk 32GB.

Thanks in advance!

Some screenshots:
http://ift.tt/2abg0tr 2c13e006b2e44617a82162ba59afcfe7.png
http://ift.tt/2abg0tr 19cc72551869400bb7a29681a624ecce.png


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2af1AgK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire