samedi 2 juillet 2016

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SHV-E250L) "the device is restricted please install mdm" ERROR

Hello guys,
Not sure if this already asked a few times or not but i cant find any thread about this error. The only thread that i found is about this one

I bought this phone from one of my friend. He said the phone is locked by their company. Some features of the phone cannot be use.

Such as :
When opening the camera but the error messages says "Security Policy restricts the use of Camera".
The Bluetooth doesn't work and Micro-SD cannot be mounted.


I tried flashed using Odin 3.07 the 4.4.2 stock firmware that i have downloaded. After flash the error still came up on notification. So can someone help me?

What i found is, the only way to remove the error is by using custom instead of using Stock firmware.

Sorry for my English.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29k3w6j
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire