vendredi 1 juillet 2016

S3 GT-I9300 unable to connect 3 network uk

I have tried about 10 different roms and they all have this error. I have been searching in here and I see other people with similar issues and I have tried many different modems and I'm now tearing my hair out. It's my mums phone and she wasn't hearing the person on the other end so I flashed a stock rom 4.3 and that's where the fun began. She is on the 3 Network in the uk and the imei is correct. The csc was in kor last i looked but I changed that to cpw. I have tried btu but that's just the same. Emergency mode only and unable to connect try later. Could anyone anyone the on 3 network in the uk point me towards a modem that works. I have flashed using Odin and from the memory card using the other method but it always ends in failure.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ghSEC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire