mardi 5 juillet 2016

no service PLEASE HELP!

hello everyone,

i installed the app called "Hidden Android Settings" then i was seeing it's option.... then i clicked on "BAND MODE" it showed me this option:

Set GSM/UMTS bands (USA Band)... then i clicked on it and it said, band successfully set, and since then i lost my network, and my phone now is with no service :(

i uninstalled the app and went to network mode and changed it back to LTE/GSM as it was but nothing changed... i even did reset network in backup and reset options but nothing has changed.. now i put my sim card in my tablet and it works... when i do carrier manual search it shows my carrier, i wasn't able to select it.... also restarting many times, reinserting sim card, airplane mode... i did all, nothing helped!!!! :confused:

PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ANY SOLUTION AVAILABLE TO RESTORE MY NETWORK?



thank you all


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29foNcw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire