lundi 4 juillet 2016

New computer Maybe driver help??!?!

I got a new Razer Blade 14 laptop. For some reason I cannot get the phone to enter download mode properly. It just says disabled and "Connect USB Data Cable".

I've installed the drivers and ADB software. I Have no missing devices in device manager. When booted into the OS and in MTP mode I can send adb commands and "adb devices" sees the phone. Its only when I boot into download mode that the phone says its disabled and to connect a data cable. So theres something up with the Fastboot/Download mode drivers is my guess. I just cant put a finger on the problem.

In device manager it shows as "Android Bootloader Interface" as the device. I'm using the stock nexus 6p cable. My usb drivers are up to date per intel. Computer has windows 10.

Please help!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29i3MBX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire