jeudi 28 juillet 2016

[NEED HELP] How to upgrade rooted zenfone 2 laser ZE500KG to marshmallow

I don't know what exactly how to write correct title to desc my problem, but the point is how to upgrade zenfone 2 laser ze500kg from already rooted lollipop to marshmallow version.
previously i have rooted my zenfone with lollipop OS now i'm decide to upgrading my OS to marshmallow version, but i'm confuse how to do it.
Is it possible to flash my phone with already rooted without firstly unroot it. If it possible then can i proceed with direct flash (i mean flash without pc), if i have to flash via PC then how the proper step should i do and what the component should remove from my phone, in this case i'm have supersu, xposed framework, and 3C toolbox installed, should i'm remove them all before proceed to upgrading process?anyone please help me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aeWm4z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire