mardi 5 juillet 2016

LG G5 Brick after root

Hey Guys,

i think i just bricket my new G5 after i tried to root it.

I used this method:
I unlocked the bootloader with the unlock.bin i got from the lg-website, installed the newest twrp and installed the newest supersu.
Then i wanted to reboot but it didnt work and my phone said analogously that my phone cant be trusted and wont work.
The phone didnt boot but seemed not to be in a bootloop.

After that i rebooted into recoveryy and entered the following code in the terminal:
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/624000.ufshc/by-name/misc

I did this cause it was said unter a yt-video and seemed to work.

Now i have a bootloop and my phone says this:
[910] boot verification fail!
[960] - cause : mismatch_sig_len

I googled this error-code and wanted to install the firmware via LG UP, but when i want to start the software it says that there is no handset connected.

And i really dont know what to do!
Please help me. :(

PS: Its still possible to start the fastboot-mode and my pc ic detecting it.
But its not possible to flash the unlock.bin again.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29texCo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire