lundi 4 juillet 2016

Joying: screen issue after only 6 months

I've had the joying quad core RK3188 unit for about 6 months now. The screen is crapping out on me all of a sudden.

It started by a little screen tearing for about 15 seconds when the unit powered up. Now, the display is mirrored for about one minute when I power it up, and then it tears for about 30 seconds. After that, the screen is normal.

The mirrored screen and screen tearing is getting progressively longer. I have no idea what could cause this. Bad graphics card? Bad LCD screen?

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

I've tried to contact joying but he isn't responding. Is he still answering questions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29jzMDg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire