jeudi 28 juillet 2016

[HELP] Unbricking->Can't boot into Recovery, Bootloop: "Unsuccessful Encryption"

From those with knowledge, I seek help to solve my problem.

I wanted to try a few things on my new phone and happen to (hard?)brick my phone while flashing. I think the software to flash my phone somehow crashed.
I cannot quite recall how it happened exactly.

There was a method to make the sd-card part of the internal storage of the phone (i believe i succeeded with flashing this). Then I went to flash an updated Custom ROM (Cyanogen Mod, ver. XXXX), but somewhere it went wrong.

I was able to go into twrp.touch-recovery but couldn't flash a stock rom, nor could i access it via ADB. I gave up and had to remove the sd to use it for sth else.

State of the phone now:
---------------------------------------------
1) Turn on
2) Screen: Logo -> Cyanogen Message Window -> Phone starts to wipe/reset all data -> "Encryption Unsussessful"
3) Only option is to reboot, but we start at the top again
- Can't access Recovery
- PC doesn't find Phone for ADB when in the Cyanogen Message Window

Is there any method to fix this Problem? I am at my wits end.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqu5qb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire