samedi 2 juillet 2016

Cwm backup file deleted urgent help required

hello there
i have a mtk micro max canvas a350 knight with 32 gb of memory and 4 gigs of ram 4.2 kitkat . year ago i have installed cwm mode recovery on my phone and created 4 backup files in my phone .yesterday i have installed cleaner to remove uneanted files in my phone but it also mistakenly deleted my cwm backup folder which contains 4 of my backs of a whole year .. i try to recover this backup using wonderfone android recovery back and phone paw recovery back up but i am not able to recover this deleted cwm recovery file ... any suggestion will be helpful please suggest me what to do :confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29k3A65
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire