samedi 2 juillet 2016

Cheap, Brilliant Ginmic Bumper Case Review!

So after hours of searching for a metallic bumper case that was premium and protective I came across this Chinese bumper case brand which I had low expectations of but it was cheap so I bought it.
After a 14 day wait for it to come from China to the UK, it came in a mediocre but secure packaging which consisted of a box and a plastic wallet to hold the bumper case alongside a screwdriver and a pair of spare screws for the bumper case. Enough rambling now lets get to the case :D

Pictures:








So as you can see from the stupidly large images above which i'm not bothered to make smaller :p, the case comes in two pieces which are secured together with screws, IMO I like this because it reduces the the risk of scratching the device (an awful experience i have had with previous bumper cases with one securing point with past phones) while also giving that manly look :). Speaking for the durability of the case it is awesome as the bumper case can withstand knock multiples times without succumbing to a single mark though i have not dropped my S7 on concrete yet i'm sure it should protect it well. Alongside my dBrand skin and this bumper case I have noticed that this phone has drastically got more grippier than my S7 bare or with a Spigen Thin Fit case. The I/O at the bottom are all still accessible with the all headphones and USB cables I have used so far. To end off the pros, DAMN this case looks awesome on the S7 as it really brings out the "curves" of the device.

To end off the only thing I would like to see an improvement in will be for the protection of the camera bump by making the side lip larger so it does not have to bear the brunt of a surface, but this would be impossible without damaging the sleekness of the case. Overall I definitely recommend it!

AliExpress: http://bit.ly/29ooDCb
eBay UK: http://ebay.eu/29acWNl


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29dRI2u
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire