lundi 4 juillet 2016

Bricked/soft bricked SM-P905

Hello!

Around a month ago I installed a custom rom on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (SM-P905), which ran smoothly until a week ago, when my tablet suddenly wouldn't leave the Samsung Galaxy Logo screen when booting. I was also unable to access recovery (I had TWRP installed), however I was able to access download mode. Then I decided to try to install the stock firmware using Odin. It seemed fine until it was about halfway through the installation, when it seemed to disconnect and the installation failed. After several attempts this still happened. I also tried installing both TWRP and CWM, both of which passed in Odin, however I am still unable to access recovery mode. I also tried installing the custom rom, with the same results as I mentioned earlier. In addition to this the screen has also begun flickering a whole lot, both when showing the Samsung logo and when in download mode, however it seems to intensify during the latter. This, in addition to the fact that I am unable to get any response when it isn't hooked up to my computer, has led me to believe that there is some issue with the battery as well, however I am absolutelly clueless at the moment.

I also have to mention that this is my first post here and my first attempt at installing a custom rom or doing anything of this nature to my devices. Any help would really be appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29HK5Rh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire