dimanche 26 juin 2016

Remix Mini's now freeze on boot up all the time

I don't know about anybody else, but my 2 Mini's which are both the 2Gb-16GB version have both started to freeze on startup at the same time.

I have even wiped and reset both and they still freeze in the middle of that process, but when I do finally get them to boot all the way, if I turn them off again it can be another 10 tries before I get them to boot up fully. They mostly freeze after the Remix OS shows up and the F2 option is gone. The screen will show the Remix OS flashing in and out like normal and then at somepoint it will just freeze and stay where it was at some point. A lot of times "Optimizing app" will show up underneath the "Remix OS" with a progress bar and it will get 3 quarters of the way through and freeze.

Anybody else having problems with these pieces of junk. Can't even use them as paper weights their so friggin flimsy.

When you can get a proper wipe and reset done on a device you know you've been duped. I do have the up to date 2.0.402 update on them as well. Is there a way to go back an update ??


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295VXxz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire