mardi 28 juin 2016

Android TV (Sony Bravia) Webcam support

Hi Guys,

so i bought an Android TV a while ago (Sony Bravia KDL-50W805C) and im quite happy with it.

Now i would like to be using Skype, which unfortunately isnt officially supported. I installed the regular Skype APK manually and the App itself works very well. I then bought a UVC-compatible Webcam which doesnt seem to work properly with any app i tried on TV.

Using Skype, i can establish a connection and the webcam is turned on (can tell from the LED flashing) and the webcams microphone is also working. However, no image is coming. Im guessing its some access restriction. I dont see any technical reason why this would not work.

The Chipset of my TV is some Mediatek ... i can tell you better if this should be of importance. Maybe anyone here is able to help me out or point me in the right direction.

Thanks already!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2984gvs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire