dimanche 26 juin 2016

[Fix] extSdCard fix for Samsung Galaxy Core II (SM-G355H)

When I bought Samsung Glaxy Core II, and tried to use an app which required external sdcard, I saw that apps can't write to external sdcard. Also many times when I mess up my device and do not have any rom backup, I flashed my phone with stock rom and faced the same problem. I know this problem can be fixed by using apps available on playstore. But since it seems none more than a hassle to me. I made this task simpler by fixing the permission.xml file manually and making a flashable zip. So, I am sharing it with all users of Samsung Galaxy Core II (SM-G355H). I don't know if it would fix other variants of this phone. So, you can backup your phone using CWM or TWRP first and try it out. If your phone dies, blasts, fire back at you, shoots lasers beams, transforms into terminator or transformer, tries to kill bill or turns into a super sayian, you can restore the phone using that backup. :laugh:

NOTE: USE ONLY WITH STOCK ROM!

/*
* I assume that your android device warranty may be void by now.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this flashable zip
* before using it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
*/


How to use :

0. Make sure you have rom backup.
1. Download the file and move it to extSdCard.
2. Go to recovery (TWRP/ CWM).
3. Flash the zip.
4. Reboot.
Done!


Download
Download via Android File Host
Download via XDA (check the attachment at the bottom of the post)
If you liked my work feel free to hit "Thanks" button! :)

Attached Files
File Type: zip sm-g355h_permission_fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (179.6 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28X5CtB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire