dimanche 26 juin 2016

Galaxy s7 overheating ( xposed involved ? )

Hi,

I recepty run into a problem that I can not fix by myself.
My galaxy s7 started to overheat (it overheats during normal usage, browsing Web etc.)

1. I was using the phone rooted with CF autoroot without a problem for a month or so
2. I installed TRWP and then Xposed framework (all the correct files following guides from this forum) and it worked all OK.
3. 2 days after the above installation I decided to make a fresh clean install of ROM. I found a new updated ROM (June update) of the stock XEO ROM that I was using.
I made a data reset and factory reset with TRWP (wiping all) and then flashed the new ROM with Odin.
I rooted it and installed xposed.
4. Phone started to overheat during normal usage.
5. I tried to flash the new ROM without installing xposed, then trying flashing ROM without even rooting it later. I finally even flashed the "old" ROM from before the June update, with no rooting or touching anything, and it still overheats.

The clues I found as far:

1) i read somewhere that xposed can cause overheat like I described but I don't understand how it could be after I wiped de device so many times and running stock unmodified rom?
2) i read somewhere that there is some Google account backup bug that makes devices overheat which seems to be connected with the 3rd point
3) it seems that Android System battery usage is higher than normal
4) the device overheat mostly on the right middle part of the phone, along the right edge of the phone a little below the power button.
5) i don't belive it's user app related because the problem exist even after fresh install of rom without additional apps installed

I would really need some advice, because I ran out of ideas what to do.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28X5muj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire